So you are interested in a magical experience like only an Iceland Workshop Photography Trip could be. You’re in the perfect place, my friend.
After years of experience in photography and more than two hundred students, I’m here to teach you all my techniques on the field in an amazing country like only Iceland could be.
The dream of every landscape photographer is Iceland. Not only for the green lights but for every other inch of its lands.
Save the date. November 2018. Iceland will be YOUR reality.
With us, you’ll be able to shot these pictures. You will be followed by two of the easiest going teachers and you will come back to home with shots of some of the most beautiful scenery you’ve ever seen.
The trip is studied to perfectly suit all your expectations. It includes a full circle trip around Iceland with some of the most incredible spots.
Some are off the paths and less populated by tourists. We have a 1,500Km trip to Iceland to let you see the best spots there. We will spend some days on the north side and even in the east fjords.
We prefer to have students with semi-professional equipment of their own, but if you want we offer our professional equipment for free.
- 8 Days of just Photography on an amazing trip. The experience will be perfectly tailored to your expectations.
- You will have our Professional tutoring one2one at the locations.
- You can use all our equipment (Canon 5D Mark III + all professional lenses)
- You can use my Phantom 4 Pro
- I will teach you the perfect post-production techniques that I use personally
- Double shared or single room in beautiful Guesthouses
- A relaxing final day to the blue lagoon included in the price.
We are two teachers. Friendly and funny teachers. 10 years of photography experience and a lot of publications with some of our photography.
- Two professional Landscape photographer tutoring
- All the transportation from Airport to all the places
- All the entrance tickets to the locations
- Renting of our equipment
- Post-production lessons
What’s not included?
- All is not written in the What’s included
- Breakfast and Meals where is not available in the guesthouse